What is Einthusan?
Einthusan is the leading Premium South Asian streaming content provider of full-length feature films in on-demand superior HD. It is a must for all people who want the best Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, and Punjabi films at their fingertips. You have the ability to select a movie according to its language and year of making, as well as with the search function. Einthusan has the latest and most extensive collection of South Asian films.
How to Install Einthusan Add-on on Kodi
Pre-requisites: You must have “Unknown Sources” enabled on your Kodi build. There are many guides that will show you how to achieve this, such as this article. You must also have the Einthusan ZIP file handy (for the Add-on we will install), downloadable in the above list. Now that you’ve taken care of it, let’s get started!
Guide Intended For: Tech-Savvy Individuals
1. Open Kodi on your platform. After a few seconds of waiting for completely loading Kodi, you will see the standard main interface (in the images we are using Kodi v18.9 Leia). The interface in newer releases is mostly the same so the same guide is applicable. Start by clicking “Settings” (the gray gear wheel)
Now select “Add-ons“
2. Once you select the “Add-ons,” option, you should see the Add-on browser (image posted below). You should then select the “Install from zip file” option, as we are going to install the Einthusan Add-on via a ZIP file, the download link is above.
3. Now, we must browse for the previously downloaded Einthusan ZIP file. I was using the Windows desktop version of Kodi for this tutorial, so I navigated to my user downloads directory, and then selected the ZIP file. If you are using a media player device such as an Android TV or Xbox, you could transfer the ZIP file to the device via a USB. You could also download it to the device locally via a browser. Once you select the ZIP file, it will take a couple moments to successfully install.
4. The installation process is complete! You can navigate to the Kodi home menu and then launch the add-on. Depending on your locale and region, however, some additional configuration steps will need to be taken.
5. If you have an Einthusan Premium Account, upon launching the addon, you can sign in. To do this, click the “Addon Settings” option. Then in the following page, you will be given a form to input your details. The benefits of this include faster streaming and zero advertisements while playing a movie. If you don’t have an account, you can skip this step.
6. That’s all! The installation process and configuration is complete. You can start playing any movie available, from the 9 regional languages of India. Enjoy!
We hope this tutorial helped you and wish you a lot of fun watching movies. If you have any problems or unsure of what to do, let us know in the comments and we will get back to you as soon as possible!